Monday, February 16, 2009
Camping
At the camp, it was exciting and fun! I was in group three and our trainer's name was Kristen. I did rockclimbing, abseil,outdoor cooking and many others, but too bad we did not get to do the flying fox. The part which I liked the most was the camp fire as it was very fun to watch the other groups perform their cheers. I like group six's performance because their performance was very creative. At the girl's toilet when it was time to take a bath, it would usually be very crowded and noisy. When it was my turn to take a bath, the people waiting banged on the doors shouting for us to hurry up. On the last day of the camp, I was quite sad as the camp was not as bad as I thought it would be but our group was the one that had to clean the toilet and the trainer even said that it was the easiest place to clean. After the camp, when I went home I felt good to be home but I also felt like I wanted to go back to the camp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment