Sunday, June 14, 2009
looking forward to holiday
I am going to stay in Sentosa for two nights and three days on the fifteenth of June, and I am so exited. My mother says we are going on the Luge, to watch a four dimensional movie, go cycling and swimming.The previous holiday I had was when I went on a cruise with my whole family to Thailand and Malaysia. In Thailand, we went on an elephant ride. the ride was short but fun, the ride was a bit shaky and I was scared I would fall off.Then we went on to see an elephant show and a monkey show and visited some more things before going back to the ship. In Malaysia, we went on a trishaw ride and visited a batik shop. In the batik shop they sold things made from batik as well as batik cloth, and I bought a batik cloth for myself to.We also did a few more things before returning to the ship. The holiday I liked the best was the one to Hong Kong Disneyland as there was a lot of rides to go on.I am looking forward to my trip to sentosa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment